Chatty Katty Chatty Katty

Funny stuff

That's the funniest shit I've seen on NG in a while.
5/5

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Unbelievable!

Your work is the best I've seen on Newgrounds. I can't wait to see your next piece.
Keep it up.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Dude

I fucking love this series.
Make more!

Ingenous Personality Quiz Ingenous Personality Quiz

Innaccurate

Most likely because the questions were poorly concieved. But its hard to find a good personality quiz on the internet.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Pretty Awesome!!!

This is pretty awesome. I played the real game on your website and i have two files. One beat Sirath. Well my other is in the arena fighting mainman. How do you kill mainman for god freaking sake!? He's impossible. Any clues? hes ammune to many spells btw. Just reply on newgrounds right here please.

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

God DAMN that's addictive!

Dude, I love this game. The physics are only comparable to the ragdoll physycs of half-life 2.
My favorite part is making my guy dance while dodging the unexplainable rain of spikes.
Ya, sooo... keep it up. <(^o^)>

Faint (The Squally Remix) Faint (The Squally Remix)

What?

Ok you just took a great song, and ruined it. I'm shocked its on the top funk songs. Its not even funk. Its a rock song with a congo drum beat thing in the background. Make something a bit more creative next time. Anybody could make this with a mixcraft or garage band type program in like 2 minutes.

Watch it all fly by Watch it all fly by

I love my competetor!

I'm not going to lie, I love this song, even though its one of the only things keeping me from first place on funk. My song on funk is called synthetic funk, its going back and fourth from top 10 to like number 50, check it out. And i know you used mixcraft I use the same.

fat-barry responds:

:D Thanks.

messpionage messpionage

Kool!

Thats some cool stuff, the ending witht eh screeching kinda made my ears bleed tho. :)

spamwangler responds:

yea, thats not the pleasantest of sounds. i do nice stuff too honest!

thanks for the review :)